Friday, December 5, 2008

Authors Tea


Last night I had the honor of being the guest speaker for an Author’s Tea in Osseo. My daughter-in-law and mother attended the event with me to help with book sales. We had an absolutely wonderful time! There were about 70 people in attendance. I not only sold several copies of all of my books, but was amazed at the number of people who already owned books and brought them in for me to sign.

I’ve also received two more reviews for Shotgun Bride, The Quinter Brides Book One. Coffee Time Romance gave it four cups, and reviewer, Cherokee says, “This firecracker of a story should not to be missed.” And The Long and Short of it Reviews gave it four and half books. Reviewer Lilac says, “Shotgun Bride is an absorbing tale...”

The Long and Short of It Reviews also sent me an email that said, “Your story "­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Shotgun Bride" was reviewed by us this week and is up for Best Book honor this weekend (voting runs from Saturday, 12/6, through Sunday, 12/7).” So if you have a chance this weekend, please stop over at LASR and vote!

3 comments:

Paty Jager said...

Voted! Sounds like you had an awesome Tea!

Nancy Henderson said...

Looks like it was a great event. Congratulations on the sales!

Lauri said...

Thanks, and yes, the tea was wonderful! I couldn't belive how wonderful they made a school cafeteria look!

Nancy, I tried twice now to post on your blog, but it keeps rejecting my posts...Sorry!