Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday! The festivities are soon to begin here at our house, and Papa and I are anxiously waiting for Isabelle to arrive.

Google alerts have been filling my in box. Shotgun Bride, The Quinter Brides Book 1, is on the Fictionwise Bestselling list and every link to it has Google sending me a notice. It’s been very exciting! I sincerely hope readers are enjoying the story.

I finished my treat making last night, and here is a very easy, wonderful recipe that my family loves:

Mock Butterfingers
Cheez-It Crackers
Peanut butter
Chocolate Almond Bark

Place a dollop of peanut butter between two Cheez-It Crackers and dip in melted chocolate almond bark. Let dry.

“Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!”

No comments: