Friday, April 25, 2008

Recommended Read

Eek! I just received a review from Two Lips Review on A Wife for Big John, they gave it FIVE LIPS and tagged it as a Recommended Read!

Reviewer Laura says, "This was a really good book. And reading about the cupcakes and pies Dani made for Big John was making me hungry as I read! The humor here was so much fun. I laughed at Dani’s attempts at finding a wife for Big John, and the results she received. The romance blossomed nicely too. I liked the interaction Lauri Robinson created between Dani and Big John as they got to know each other and eventually fall in love. I definitely recommend reading Wife For Big John. I enjoyed it immensely and you will too!"

Click here to read the full review.

1 comment:

Paty Jager said...

Yep! It is a fun read- everytime! Congrats, Lauri! It is a fun, warm book and I can't wait to get a print copy for each of my daughtes who love this type of book.