Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!



I hope you all have a glorious day celebrating our freedom. We’ll enjoy family, friends, and a few fireworks later on today. A friend from years ago (elementary school) whom I haven’t seen in decades is traveling through Minnesota today and plans on stopping in to say hello. I’m very excited to see her—gotta love how facebook allows us to connect with those from the past. 

I received these two wonderful covers last week. I’m always amazed by the talented people who create such wonderful depictions of the story between the pages. A gift for sure.


Both books are due to be released in September. 

I’ve sent off the query for my next Undone, and will now start on the edits for One Chance, an internet dating story with parts that make me want to laugh aloud. 

I have kabobs to put together and chill for grilling later, and a few other tasty treats to mix up, and best get to it. 

Enjoy the day. Enjoy your freedom. Enjoy your life.

1 comment:

hot pic images said...

Thanks for any other great article. Where else may anyone get
that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing?
I have a presentation subsequent week,
and I’m at the search for such info.
hot pictures images