Thursday, July 19, 2012

Breaking Records


Heat records that is, here in Minnesota. It’s been hot, that’s for sure. I hosted my niece’s bridal shower on Sunday. Here’s the bride to be and her matron of honor. They’ve been best friends since they could walk. There were too many guests to fit in my living room, and way too hot to be outside, so we held it in hubby’s air conditioned garage. We had a wonderful time and I’m always amazed at how creative some people are when it comes to gift giving. (I’m a cash person. All I have to do is drive through the bank and buy a card. Lazy some may call it, but that’s okay.) One gift she received was a ‘meal’ in a box. A new baking dish and serving utensils, a box of pasta and jar of sauce, and new pot-holders to take the new dish out of the oven, all wrapped up together in a beautifully decorated box.

This weekend we are having company, an old high school buddy of my husband’s, so that too promises to be lots of fun. 

I learned today that my gold mining story has been officially titled Inheriting a Bride and will be released by Harlequin in March 2013.  Sing to Me, Cowboy is still making the blog rounds. An interview with Heather, the heroine, is up at Kat Doran’s Blog and I received this wonderful review on the story from Miss Condit and Friend’s Reads Books. 

The revisions are going well on my internet dating book and I’ve started another Undone. They are just so fun to write. 

Stay cool, but enjoy the summer, Christmas is only five months away.

1 comment:

Veronica D said...

Great reading your blogg