Monday, March 19, 2012

The snow is all gone!


 It may be back, for this is Minnesota, but for right now the snow is all gone and the weather is gorgeous. We have certainly had an interesting winter, and I’m not complaining! I made the appointment to get my Mustang out of winter storage this evening. YeeYaw! 

Celebrated our youngest son’s birthday this weekend, which was a lot of fun, and we had a wonderful barbeque at our other son’s house the evening before. Family and fun, the best way to spend weekends!

I’ve been invited to participate in a new group blog. Cowboy Kisses. There are an even dozen of us over there and we’ll be blogging about writing stories that include a kiss or two, I’d imagine. Stop on over and say hi when you have the chance. And don’t forget to hop over to check out all the wonderful posts at Sweethearts of the West

I have my RWA writers group meeting this coming weekend, and am looking forward to seeing all the wonderful writers over at Northern Lights Writers. With birthday parties and such I’ve missed the last couple meetings. This Saturday DH and I will be attended the National Wild Turkey Federation Banquet. That’s always a good time and such a wonderful cause.

The final edits for Unclaimed Bride have been approved. I’ll let you know when I get the official release date and of course the wonderful cover. 

Enjoy the day, enjoy the week, enjoy your life. It’s yours!

No comments: