Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun!


The past week and a half has flown by. My mother had several doctor appointments and is doing so well. She is such an inspiration to what can be accomplished at any age! Hubby and I attended the Wild Turkey Federation Banquet.  Besides winning several awesome things in the raffles, we purchased a log pub table and chairs off the live auction. We had a barbeque for our step-grandson’s birthday, I spent a wonderful day with my daughter-in-law on her birthday, and another day shopping with a friend. My new computer arrived and I’m still figuring out the ins and outs of this updated version of word. Oh, goodness, I could go on, but this is my writing blog, not my daily journal, so, on to the writing world: 

I received this wonderful review for Wildcat Bride from TheLong and Short of It Reviews. 

Along with the cover for Nights with the Outlaw came a round of edits for both stories in the El Dorado Widows Duet. I’m happy to say both have been completed and returned to my editor.

Night with the Outlaw will be released on May 1st. (Thanks again to those who pre-ordered. I’m so humbled.)

Wildcat Bride was released this week on Fictionwise. (Thank goodness for Google alerts or I’d never keep up with these staggered release dates.) Thanks for all the wonderful notes on this book. Yesterday I received one that simply said. “Awesome book. Made me cry.”

Several wonderful opportunities on are the horizon right now, and I’m so grateful for the way things 
fall into place just as they are suppose to.

I’m off now, have a bit of writing to complete while baby Karlee is taking her morning nap. As we approach Easter, remember to believe. In all there is, in all you do, in all you have.

1 comment:

Paty Jager said...

Congrats on all the good stuff coming your way!

Have a great Easter. I'm spending the weekend with agents, editors, and writers since the family is all scattered and hubby has to work.