Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding and Publisher Party


Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

I love once upon a time and happily ever after, so yes, I watched the entire wedding. Loved it. I especially loved the hats! From the ‘freakish’ to the classic ones. Everything from the dress to the carriages to the flowers and the ever graceful Queen was so classy. A modern day fairytale.

My publisher, The Wild Rose Press is having a 5th anniversary party, and everyone is invited. Just join the Wild Rose Press YahooGroup to participate in the fun. Lots of fun and LOTS of wonderful prizes!
Mixed Book Bag Blog has a wonderful review posted for Wildcat Bride, and Nights with the Outlaw goes on Sale May 1st!  
I took advantage of the wonderful spring day we are having and cleaned out my flower beds, so now it’s time to hit the keyboard for awhile. 



 Have a wonderful weekend, and if you haven’t seen the wedding, I hope you get a chance to. It is history in the making.

No comments: