Sunday, November 7, 2010

This week's thoughts...

Here’s our other trick or treaters, Minnie Mouse and a princess (with a pointy hat, not a crown, as she explained it.)


I must admit I’m extremely glad the elections are over. I’m saddened each time they roll around to see the amount of money that is extinguish through the process. Just think if it was spent elsewhere…there wouldn’t be a hungry child, a family without a home, or a senior without medicine…At least that’s the way I see it. That all said, I do hope everyone took the opportunity to vote.

I’ve been dogsitting this weekend while the kids and hubby are up north hunting, (the latest report was two deer so far), and I’ve so enjoyed having Bear and Gander with me. There really is something about dogs that just brighten the spirit. They love so unconditionally. The neighbor dog has been over to play each day, and she and I were on the same time wave this morning. We both forgot to turn our clocks back.

I took my mother and 3 ½ year old granddaughter up to feed the chickens and gather eggs at our middle son’s house this morning. Isabelle enjoyed gathering the eggs from the roosts, but it was the poop which amazed her the most. She had lots of questions about that, so many she was still talking about it at the restaurant when stopped for lunch an hour later.

Tomorrow is a writing deadline, have to send revisions back to my editor for an outlaw story, and I’m happy to report that after one final read through, I’ll email it off. Then I’ll go back to work on my marshal story. There’s a soiled dove in this one, who’s not so soiled.

That’s it for me this week. I hope you all have a wonderful week, and don’t stress over the little things. It all works out in the end.

1 comment:

Paty Jager said...

Cute! I agree on the campaign money could be used better.

Hooray on the editing done!