Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you to all who sent in title suggestions. I was a bit overwhelmed; there were so many good choices!

My final decision is El Dorado Widow. Of course, if it is contracted, the publisher has the final say, so it may change again. Rita suggested El Dorado Bride, and that is what lead me to El Dorado Widow, so Rita, your PDF of Guardian Bride, The Quinter Brides Book 4 is on its way.

Speaking of Guardian Bride, the Quinter Brides Book 4, I received a lovely review of the book from The Romance Studio this week. Reviewer Brenda Talley says, “I highly recommend this book for an amazing read.”

Today, I had to come to a conclusion, I can no longer deny winter is quickly approaching, which means I must put my wonderful little car in storage for the winter. I called today, and her normal spot is ready and waiting, so I spent the day cleaning her inside and out, had the oil changed, and topped off the tank after hubby added the gas additive for storage. Tomorrow, after we watch our granddaughter sing at church, I will take her to the ‘barn’ where she’ll be safe all winter. And as long as I was in the garage, I pulled in my ‘winter’ car and gave her a good once over as well. She’s a good car, and has always served me well, so I am a bit excited to get reacquainted with her, not to mention she does get better gas mileage than the Mustang.

This week will be busy with Thanksgiving preparations. I am thankful everyday for so many things, but the holiday makes me feel even more blessed. I’m looking forward to cooking a meal with all the trimmings, and spending the entire day with family.

I wish you all a blessed holiday!

No comments: