1. I delivered copies of An April to Remember for the City of Brooklyn Center Community Activities Book Club. I will be their “Meet the Author” guest on August 4th.
2. The Paynesville Ladies Night Out event was fabulous! My friend Robin was a PR guru! Her efforts paid off, I sold lots of books. And the event was so delightful I’m planning A Ladies Night Out as a fundraiser for work on June 16th in Big Lake.
3. I signed another contract with The Wild Rose Press! A Soldier for Christmas will be part of the American Rose Christmas Anthology.
4. I was informed Kendra’s Choice will be released October 7, 2009.
5. I wrote two more chapters on my latest WIP, A Sister’s Promise. This is a fun project as I’m collaborating on it with Paty Jager, a very gifted historical author.
6. I posted a new blog on The Wild Rose Press Cactus Blog about loggers and A Wife for Big John.
7. I got Boot Hill Bride back from my beta reader, and after making a few final edits will send it off to my editor.
8. I got a wonderful note from a reader who said they loved An April to Remember.
9. I took a tour of our local ‘state of the art’ jail. It was amazing and I’m seriously thinking about writing a contemporary story set there.
10. RANCHER MCBRIDE WILL BE RELEASED MAY 14! This is the first short story of a series of the three McBride brothers. Doctor McBride will be released May 21st, and the third story, Sheriff McBride is part of the Lawmen and Outlaws Anthology that will be released in June.
Oh, and one last thing…Happy Mother’s Day to all!