Thursday, May 21, 2009

Reviews, Posts, and Releases

It’s been a while since I posted because we made a quick trip to Kansas. No matter how many times I say/write a ‘quick’, a trip that includes 2000 miles cannot be quick. Since the trip came up unexpectedly, I had to miss the Mustang run I was scheduled to attend. My husband’s grandfather is in the nursing home down there and we had to handle some issues that arose in person. Overall though, it was a good trip and we did have the opportunities to see friends and family.

I didn’t have internet access for most of the time, so was unable to tell everyone I was a guest blogger on Skye’s Ramblings… So if you have a chance, please bop on over to check out my post about An April to Remember.

Also, I received a two more reviews for Rancher McBride. Romance Junkies Reviewer Chrissy says “…readers will be enchanted…” And You Gotta Read Reviews says “You could not go wrong with this story.” I will also be the guest blogger for You Gotta Read Guests on May 24th, so stop by and say hi!

Doctor McBride was released this week! And the third McBride brother’s story, Sheriff McBride, will be released on June 6th as part of the Lawmen and Outlaws Anthology. Loretta Rogers, another author in the anthology created a wonderful book trailer, which I have posted on YouTube, so check it out when you have a chance!

I’m still catching up on emails, so I hope I haven’t missed anything.  I also hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Paty Jager said...

The book trailer is Awesome! Welcome back. Great reviews for great stories!

Nancy Henderson said...

Great reviews, Lauri!