This morning I was ‘tagged’ by Paty Jager. (Bless her little heart, she knows I have an MS I’m working on!)
Paty, by the way, set an exercise goal this year and is walking over two miles (across rough terrain) every day…Way to go Paty! If it would ever warm up in Minnesota, I might consider walking further than from the front door to the garage in the morning and back again at night.
Anyway, for this game of tag the rules are:
Link to the person who tagged you; write down six things that make you happy; post the rules; tag six others and let them know you’ve done it; tell the person who tagged you when your entry is up.
Six Things That Make Me Happy--
1) My family—the whole gamut, from grandkids to parents, and all those assorted ‘twice removed’ cousins and shirttail relations. There is always something happening or someone around that makes me smile!
2) Our animals. Over the years we’ve had some wonderful companions, and the trio of dogs living in our house right now are a hoot!
3) Writing, writing, and writing. If someone told me they’d give me a million bucks if I never wrote again, I’d have to decline. Pulling up my latest MS always makes me happy.
4) Hearing from readers, whether it’s a review house, a friend, or an email from a stranger. I love the idea of making someone else happy, and knowing one of my stories provided them with entertainment and delight is the ultimate.
5) My Mustang. I can’t believe an inanimate object could ever instill this much passion, but Sissy does. And considering the number of years I dreamed about her makes her seem like a fairytale everyday. (Yes, she is still in storage, and I’m anxiously awaiting spring…or summer depending on the length of the deep freeze we are experiencing in Minnesota right now.)
6) Crawling into bed every night and thanking the good Lord for the life He is encouraging me to live.
Now for six people to tag…Hmmm…since I love historical romance, especially western, I think I’ll go for six authors who write them. (Several of these writers post on the Cactus Rose Blog, be sure to check it out!)