Monday, March 3, 2008

An Unbelievable Journey


I received my cover for An Unbelievable Journey last week. I can’t believe all of the details it has on it. I really like it. Nicola Martinez (she also did my cover for An April to Remember) is the cover designer. I don’t have a release date, probably won’t until after the galley is done, but I’ll post it.

This story has a special spot in my heart; it’s dedicated to my niece who is going through an unbelievable journey herself. She was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer in January, and they chose to do chemo before surgery. The extremely good news is- it seems to be working! Her cancer has shrunk fifty percent since they began treatment!

Today is her birthday…HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARI. One of the things she’s advocating are self breast examines and encourages every woman to (as she calls it) “Grope Your Girlies” on the third of every month. So on her behalf please mark your calendars with GYG on the 3rd of every month.

I hope you all have a GREAT week!

2 comments:

Paty Jager said...

Congratulations on your next release. Great cover!

My extended family has had encounters with breast cancer and several other kinds. It is imperative that everyone check what they can and get help quickly. My thoughts are with your niece.

Lauri said...

Thanks, Paty.