Monday, March 10, 2008

Paty and the Jewels won EPPIE's!


Back in December I told you about my friend and Mentor, Paty Jager. Paty is also an author with The Wild Rose Press and her latest book, Perfectly Good Nanny had been nominated for the EPPIE in the Contemporary Romance category. (The EPPIE’s is a contest for Electronically Published books.) Today, I want to let you know that SHE WON! I am so proud of her. Her knowledge and insight have been invaluable to me. AND her book, A Perfectly Good Nanny, is a GREAT READ. It is available in both e-book and print at the Wild Rose Press. Here’s a link to Paty’s blog where you can read all about the event.

Yeah, Paty!
I also learned today that Nancy Pirri, another author friend, and member of my RWA Chapter, Northern Lights Writers, also won an EPPIE! She is part one of the Jewels of the Quill, (Dame Sapphire) and their book, Tales from the Treasure Trove, Vol. III, won in the Contemporary Mainstream category. Nancy is a great author. I read her story, One Magical Night, in one sitting! She's a wonderful assest to our writer's group, and a lot of fun to 'hang out with'.
Yeah, Nancy!

4 comments:

Paty Jager said...

Thanks, Lori! I'm still in awe that I won. I've had lots of comments on the book, but still- there are a lot of good romance books out there.

Paty Jager said...

Oops, Sorry! Wrong spelling! I have another friend who spells her name Lori. I meant Lauri!

Anonymous said...

Okay Lori, I finally figured out how to post something here!! Thanks for the congrats on the EPPIE. I appreciate it.

Nice blog, by the way.
Nancy

Lauri said...

Great Nancy! Let me know when you set up your blog!

And congrats again on the Eppie!