Wednesday, May 30, 2007

FIVE HEARTS FROM THE ROMANCE STUDIO

Brenda Talley, reviewer for The Romance Studio, just gave Mail Order Husband FIVE hearts!

When I got the email from WRP and saw it was a review for MOH, I had to take a deep breath before I could click!

I read it, screamed, read it to my husband, screamed, read it to my Mom, screamed, read it to my son...well, you get the picture.

Ms. Talley says, "This book is a very romantic, yet suspenseful........There is a constant undercurrent of danger, but there are also some poignant moments which made me shed a few tears. This book is a great read and I was not ready for it to end. I envision this book will be a keeper for many bookshelves; I highly recommend that you read it!"

You can read the full review at http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/mailorderhusbandrobinson.htm

How will I ever sleep tonight?????????

No comments: