Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Goodness, it's been a while since I posted a blog!



July already! I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating our Nation’s Independence Day! We had a great time with water balloons, volley ball, fireworks, and of course Papa barbequed. One of our granddaughters made these wonderful cupcakes. Upon arrival at our house, she told me, “Grandma, I made them all by myself. All Mom did was pick out the eggshells.” 

We had all the grandkids here for a couple of days last week, and one morning while Papa and I were in the garage, he looked out the door and said, “Grandma, you have to see what’s coming across the driveway.” The cousins had given each other makeovers.




Amongst the weeks of fun and company, I have managed to get some writing done:

Excitingly, The Bootlegger’s Daughter is being released in Norway and Sweden this month. I received my author copies of the translated versions yesterday. The other books in that series will also be released in Norway and Sweden this year. The next American release will be Unwrapping the Rancher in November and my cattle drive story was completed and accepted last month, it will be released sometime next spring. Currently, I’m working on a mail order bride duet, which is what I’ll be doing today, and need to get started!

I hope you all have a wonderful July, full of sunshine and happy days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guys,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article! Here we all can learn a lot of useful things and this is not only my opinion!
Even BLNCK corp. and http://cowboyfashionshop.com confirmed it!