Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!



Once again blogger has been gobbling up my posts. I ran some updates on my computer that I’d been putting off, so my fingers are crossed this one will actually publish.  

We had a fabulous Christmas! Watching the grandchildren open their gifts was so fun, but so was gathering with friend and family and laughing until our faces hurt! That happened again last night when we gathered with a large group of friends. We feel so very blessed and look forward to 2015 with open hearts!

The holidays have been wonderful, and now I must put my focus on spending some quality time with the revisions on my Salem Witch Trial story. My editor sent them back to me right before Christmas, and she always has the best suggestions on how to make the story really click. I’m sincerely so appreciative of her!

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season, and that 2015 will bring you much success, happiness, and joy!

No comments: