Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Pedicures were in order for this Mother’s Day. Daughter-in-law, two granddaughters and I now have sandal wearing toes. Such fun! 

The last Mother’s Day I had with my mom we went and had pedicures. She enjoyed it so much and it remains a special memory for me. Along with so many others. She truly was a very special person. 

Mother’s Day is filled with many memories for me. Ironically, my father passed away on Mother’s Day in 2007. He too, was a very special person. Both of my parents graced our family with such love. I miss them every day, and feel so honored I’d been blessed to call them mom and dad. 

I send blessings to all of you on this special day. 

Other notes:
I’m still trying to figure out what to take to the Antiques Roadshow.

I received the author's galley of my November release The Wrong Cowboy…for anyone who read The Major’s Wife you may recall a woman on the train with six children claiming to be a mail order bride. That was Marie Hall. The Wrong Cowboy is her story.  

I’ve been researching motorcycles in the 1920’s. The hero in Josie’s story, the fourth installment of my roaring twenties books, rides one. I am really going to miss writing about Roger Nightingale and his four daughters when this series is completed. 

I have things to do and places to be today, so will close for now. Keep smiling.

No comments: