Sunday, December 4, 2011

December is here...


The cooking, the shopping, the cards, the wrapping, the tree, the…

Yes, it’s all started, and I’m excited. Most of my shopping is done, which means I have plenty of wrapping to do. I made cream wafer cookies and banana bread for the library bake sale today, and that started my baking mood, so my list is ready to hit the baking isle at the grocery store tomorrow. 

We have a very important birthday party next weekend. Oldest granddaughter turns 5!

I put my pony car in storage last weekend, and yes, I miss her, but I’m glad she’s tucked away safe for the winter, and I’ve always enjoyed driving my Grand Am, so all is good. 

On the writing side, things are wonderful as well. I’m excited to say my story set in Oklahoma has been sent off to my beta reader. 

Disobeying the Marshall has been put up on Amazon for pre-orders. No cover yet… 

The Wild Rose Press will be offering some free reads this month to anyone who receives their newsletter. Shotgun Bride will be offered on Dec.12th. Each title will only be available for a twenty-four hour period, so if you aren’t signed up for their newsletter, now is the time! 

A Five Angel review for Boot Hill Bride just came in this weekend. 

That's enough for now. :) 
Enjoy the season!

No comments: