Monday, April 26, 2010

Another weekend over...

The weekend flew by. I had my RWA writer’s group meeting, which is always great fun, and went to grand march at my step grandson’s prom. The girls all looked so pretty and the boys so handsome. Sunday afternoon I took a nap. It was great, and while I was sleeping my DH waxed my car. Yes, he is a keeper.

I spent some time working on my latest book. It’s a western again, of course, about a mail order bride that arrives in Wyoming and discovers the man who’d ordered her died three days earlier. Every man in the small town is lined up when her stage coach arrives, spit shined and ready to claim her. I’m brooding now because my paycheck job is so busy I won’t get a chance to write more than a paragraph or two until next weekend.

Today I had my hair cut. It’s shorter than it’s been in twenty years. LOL I'm hoping I’ll get used to it by July or so.

I completed the galley for Wish Craft so hopefully I'll have a release date on that story soon, and I’ve just received the galley for Guardian Bride, the Quinter Brides book 4. I’m looking forward to reading that one again. I miss those Quinter boys.

No comments: