Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunshine Award

After a week of gray, gloomy skies and rain, we finally had sunshine on Sunday. Bright, glorious, and over 60 made for a wonderful day! Perhaps it all happened because Paty Jager awarded my blog with a Sunshine award on Saturday. As per the rules, I now must forward the award on to 12 other blogs:

Tanya Hanson

Catherine Bybee

Linda LaRoque

Robin Allen

Celia Yeary

Cheryl Pierson

Deborah Schneider

Beth Trissel

Carol A Spalding

Margaret Tanner

Natasha Perry

Amber Leigh Williams


Another ray of sunshine was the wonderful review I received from Night Owl Reviews for Badland Bride, The Quinter Brides Book 2…A top pick review!

2 comments:

Paty Jager said...

I'm glad I could send you a little sunshine! And congrats on another well earned review!

Natasha Perry said...

Lauri,
Thanks for sending me some 'sunshine'. I appreciate it!
Natasha Perry
www.natashaperry.com