Friday, November 13, 2009

Releases

The weather here has been unseasonably warm, and that is so delightful! I didn’t even wear a coat today—unbelievable for mid-November. Now, if it would just keep up until February or so.

I forgot to mention last week that Badland Bride was released in ebook. I’m getting wonderful feedback from readers on this story. Some have said they cried at the end, and others have thanked me for such a wonderful ending. I love hearing from readers. (Sigh)

A writer friend of mine had a book released this week. Enchanted Scandal by Tammy Mate', writing as Tammy Sotnos. This is one hot romance. Blurb: MURDER, ROMANCE, MYSTERY, HEARTACHE, SEX... What more could one want in a story? Set in 18th century England with its strict class structure, Baron Campbell, a prominent citizen of the town of Painswick, falls for Samantha, an abused woman of the "labouring-class"... After a year fraught with discord, strife, love, and romance; Samantha expresses her gratitude in prayer: Thank you, dear Lord, for the magnificent time I have had with John. He has been a fantastic escape. Not only has he been kind, loving, and wonderful; he has been thoughtful and courageous. Please watch over him, and keep him safe.

Yes, Samantha has reason to worry about John’s safety! If you’re interested in trying out a new writer, I’d suggest giving Enchanted Scandal a go!

It’s deer hunting season here, which means I’m a weekend widow. I’m not complaining-I like to have the house to myself at times. The hours simply fly by when I’m deep in a story. But, I am a chicken. I hate being home alone at bedtime. Thank goodness the dogs don’t deer hunt!

No comments: