Friday, November 20, 2009

The Holiday Season has begun...

Radio stations are playing Christmas music, the stores and houses along with city streets are decorated, and the TV commercials for holiday specials are starting to appear. I on the other hand, am not quite as ready as some. I have a few (few usually means 3-7) gifts bought, mainly because I was at a jewelry party and knew I needed to buy something. I truly haven’t figured out what I’m buying for most people. But, I know I’ll be ready by the 24th of December, I always am, so I’m not stressing over anything.

My Christmas story, A Solider for Christmas, will be released in e-book on December 11th. It’s one story in the American Rose Christmas Anthology. Blurb: Southern belle Marybeth Dawson discovers Santa Claus can't cross the Mason Dixon line--but handsome Union soldier, Trevor Sutton can.

My story is just one of six wonderful holiday tales.

I love Christmas stories, and hope readers enjoy this one. I just discovered (as I typed this blog I went to the Wild Rose Press to insert a link) the print book is available as an early bird special!

The guys are up north hunting again, so it’s just me and the dogs again this week. I have a wedding to attend tomorrow and perhaps I’ll do my Thanksgiving dinner shopping on Sunday…

3 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

Christmas? I am not going there. No sir-ry, no how, not yet. The stores around here actually put up trees and such before Halloween, but I'm not in the mood. But by December 11th I should be.

Paty Jager said...

My oldest daughter, her two girls, and I did some shopping yesterday. I'm over half way done.

Still have to write the Christmas letter and my December newsletter.

Congrats on the Christmas story. I'm working on a full length Christmas story.

Nancy Henderson said...

I'm starting to stress over Christmas already. I hope to get some shopping done this Friday, yes, I'm doing the Black Friday mad dash! Congrats on the book, and that's a gorgeous cover!