Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Please release me let me go....

OKAY, okay, those of you who know me well, know I can't sing a note....but that song came to mind because....

Today is the release day for Kendra’s Choice!

Back Blurb:
Kendra Parker needs a man-it's research for Widow Swanson's article, "What Every Woman Needs to Know about Her Marriage Bed." But the sparse population of Eastern Colorado in 1883 doesn't offer many choices, until Major Marlow arrives.

Sterling Marlow rode into the Parker farm in time to celebrate the wedding of one of Kincaid Parker's daughters. But it was the Pastor's older daughter, Kendra, who caught his attention. Her seductive body wanted him, and who was he to deny the needs of a young woman?

Oh, and speaking of songs, I finally downloaded a ring tone for my cell phone. Moody Blues by Elvis now plays whenever anyone calls. :)

Today is also my wedding anniversary. (My Dear Hubby kindly reminded me this morning. I so have to figure out a way to be the reminder not the reminded one year! But, in my defense, I hadn't had coffee yet, so I had no idea WHAT day it was.)

I’m heading up north on Friday to attend the Northern Lights Writer’s retreat. Besides networking with some great ladies, I’m hoping to gain new insights from the workshops/discussions and maybe fit in a few pages of writing.

1 comment:

Paty Jager said...

Congrats on the release!
Congrats on the anniversary!
Have fun at the writers retreat!