Monday, March 12, 2018

It's MARCH!




My how time does fly! February was here and gone in a flash, but it was a wonderful month full of memories. I went to Hawaii with my oldest son and his family and we had an absolute wonderful time! My granddaughter and I rode horses along the beach on the north shore, and it’s a memory neither of us will ever forget. If you ever have a chance to visit the Islands of Hawaii, I’d say “Jump at it!” And if you’ve already been there, I’m sure you’ll agree! The entire vacation was simply fabulous! 

Coming home, as it always is, was nice too, even with the ice and snow. Before I left, another one of my granddaughters Googled ‘Souvenirs for an eight-year-old girl from Hawaii’ and made me a list of things to bring home. Which I did. I had to purchase another suitcase, but that was all part of the fun. I also brought home a lot of tasty treats and we had a Hawaiian party a couple of weeks ago. Upon which my youngest son made a dramatic entrance on his snow-mobile. There truly is never a dull moment around here. 


 
While I was in Hawaii, Married to Claim the Rancher’s Heir was released! Thank you, dear fans, for purchasing this book. You truly are the reason I write, and I so appreciate your support! 

Next up is In the Sheriff’s Protection. It will be released in print on March 20th in print and April 1st in ebook. This story is another addition of the Mail Order Brides of Oak Grove series. Both Kathryn and I have really enjoyed writing about the characters of our little fictional Kansas town. 

Then, this summer, there will be my WW2 story! Diary of a War Bride.  I so enjoyed writing this book. While at a family reunion last May, I promised my uncle that I would use his name in a book, so the hero of this book is Dale Johnson, and he has a brother named Ralph (my other uncle). 


I will have a Christmas story our later this year, and I’m excited to share that my ‘ghost’ story, Beneath a Beating Heart is in the final edits stage with The Wild Rose Press! This is a project I’ve worked on in-between other books and am so happy that it found a home with this great publisher!

I hope you all have been happy, healthy, and wise! And stay that way!

No comments: