Monday, March 7, 2016

Next Up...




First, thanks to all of you who have emailed/messaged me saying how much you enjoyed Saving Marina! I so appreciate each and every one of you!

Next up will be Western Spring Weddings! This is a great collection of short stories.

SPRING WEDDING FEVER IN THE WILD WILD WEST! 

THE CITY GIRL AND THE RANCHER by Lynna Banning 

Penniless, Clarissa Seaforth leaps at gruff rancher Graydon Harris's offer to become his cook. She's never cared for a man before, but surely it can't be hard to learn…

HIS SPRINGTIME BRIDE by Kathryn Albright 

Spring is in the air… Can rancher Gabe Coulter and Riley Rawlins, the boss's daughter, find forgiveness and renew the lovers' vows they made so long ago?

WHEN A COWBOY SAYS I DO by Lauri Robinson 

Dal Roberts must make his sister's wedding a success, which means accompanying seamstress Ellie to Wichita. Could there be a double wedding on the horizon…?

I just finished reading the other two stories—I love that perk of writing these anthologies! 

Then, in June, there will be Her Cheyenne Warrior. 

The Cheyenne's captive! 

Runaway heiress Lorna Bradford must reach California to claim her fortune, but when she's rescued from robbers by fierce warrior Black Horse, she's forced to remain under his protection. 

Immersed in a world so different from her own, wildcat Lorna learns how to be the kind of strong woman Black Horse needs. But, to stay by his side, she must first let go of everything she knows and decide to seize this chance for happiness with her Cheyenne warrior!

November will bring Unwrapping the Rancher’s Secret.

SALE:  Several of my books are on sale for $1.99 on Amazon. I have no idea how long this will last, but if you’re interested you can scroll through all of my books at my Author Page there. 
You can also follow me there to be notified of new releases. 
 
Even with one extra day, February seemed to fly by. It was a busy month with family gatherings, birthday parties, and many other fun events and days. I was able to finish my ‘orphan train’ story and sent it off to my editor and started on new story with a secret baby theme.  And most exciting is a mail order bride duet that another author and I are collaborating on. Having a partner, even in writing, always adds to the fun.

Our March weather has been much warmer than ‘normal’ and that has me itching to get outside. I’m gathering materials for the granddaughters to help me make a fairy house out of a stump up by the sauna, and each time I look at the box, I get a bit giddy thinking about working on it with them. Pinterest is full of ideas for fairy houses of all kinds. What a fun way to keep magic alive for everyone!

Stay happy, and healthy!


No comments: