Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th!




No matter what the date, it’s Friday, and that’s always a good thing. And tomorrow is Valentine’s Day! We received this adorable Valentine’s Day card in the mail today. Gotta love that lipstick! Tomorrow we will deliver her yummy Valentine’s Day gift to her, as well as gifts to the other grandkids. They make all holidays so much fun!


I know it’s a few months away, but I received the back cover blurb for Norma Rose’s story and wanted to share it with you…

The Bootlegger’s Daughter (Daughter’s of the Roaring Twenties)

Of all the speakeasies, in all the world…

Mysterious city slicker Ty Bradshaw might have won her father's trust, but everyone knows Norma Rose is the true boss of Nightingale's resort. And it'll take more than that charming smile to shake the feeling that Ty is not all he seems…

He walks into hers.

Ty is a federal agent on a personal mission of revenge. But he hasn't figured on falling for a bootlegger's daughter. Suddenly, flirting with headstrong Norma Rose seems far more exhilarating than chasing gangsters!

The book won't be released until August, but it is already up on Amazon, and available for pre-orders. I sincerely hope readers have as much fun reading this series as I did writing it!

On to other books…My WIP is once again making good progress, which feels wonderful. And my short story for a Spring Wedding Anthology that will be released in 2016 has been outlined—I worked on that while my WIP was simmering a bit this week. I was at a cross-road that needed to be fleshed out a bit.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, including a special Valentine’s Day!

No comments: