Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Friday!




We are experiencing some lovely fall weather here in Minnesota. I still have rose buds on my bush! Amazing for this time of year, and a blessing. 

I just have to show these lovely earrings I received for my birthday. They were just one of several wonderful gifts. You can visit my facebook page to see the hand-made ice-chest my youngest son had shipped in from North Carolina for me. The October birthdays in our family are not over yet. We will be attending yet another celebration this weekend—this one for my sister-in-law. 

The Wrong Cowboy hit the shelves this week in the print version, and the ebook version, which has already hit number one on Amazon in the Harlequin Historicals and Hot New Releases, (thank you all so much) will be released November 1st

Which is also the day I want to tell you about! 

On Saturday, November 1st starting at 10:00 AM authors and fans will begin posting selfies of themselves reading their favorite historical romance novel. (Or their latest, or one they’ve always wanted to read, or…) 

This is just a fun event to celebrate historical romance novels and YOU can join the fun, too! All you have to do is take a picture of yourself with a historical romance book (or have someone else snap the picture) and post it to your social media sites using the hashtag #Fallbackintime! 

The more the merrier! I hope you’ll take a moment to join us! Here’s a bit more about the event: 
 

1 comment:

Sherri Shackelford said...

Just finished "The Wrong Cowboy" and LOVED it!