Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Good-bye Summer!



Yep, Summer 2014 is officially over. 

Hubby and I took a mini vacation last weekend. We drove along the bluffs of the Mississippi River in Southern Minnesota. The leaves on the trees were just starting to turn their brilliant colors, making the scenery even more beautiful. We visited several antique shops and found a couple of tiny treasures before heading north again. 

I spent last evening with a book club. They are a wonderful group of women who are current reading one of my books, and they were full of questions. We laughed until we had tears in our eyes at some things. I didn’t get home until midnight and then stayed up very late writing a blog post for The Sweethearts of the West that was due today. Stop over and say "HI" if you are so inclined!

On the writing side…My Salem Witch Trial story is taking shape! Love it! 

Here is the cover for Improper Christmas Nights of which my Christmas story, Snowbound With The Sheriff, is included in. This version is only available in the UK. And The Wrong Cowboy received a four star glowing review and the K.I.S.S. (Knight In Shining Silver) hero award from RT Reviews

Today I must dedicate a bit of time for housecleaning. I swear the neighbors must have brought over laundry while we were on our mini-vacation. 

Best wishes to all of you as we embrace the fall season!

No comments: