Sunday, September 16, 2012

Princesses!



Our middle son’s family went to Disney World this past week. They had the most wonderful time, as we could tell from the text messages, phone calls, and photos! They made it to all the theme parks, had princesses make overs, attended the Not So Scary Halloween Party, had breakfast, lunch, and dinner with every character imaginable, and ride on enough rides I got dizzy just listening to them! My son and daughter-in-law now need a vacation! They also met my niece from Missouri and her family there, so it that made the trip even more special. 

One the home front, I sent off my ‘Cowboy and Baby’ manuscript four days before it’s deadline. YEAH! It was a very fun story to write and I do believe I fell a touch in love with Carter. He’s such a fabulous hero, and Molly is his true soul mate. Now I’m working on the story due by October 15th. Hero Garret makes a bet he can get heroine Rory on the dance floor. I’m already having a great time with these two!

All A Cowboy Wants forChristmas will be released this week! Very exciting. And I received my author copies of Unclaimed Bride. They are beautiful. As I’ve said before, cover artists amaze me!

I decided it was time to get rid of the carpet in my living room. With dogs, not to mention, people traffic in the living room, I didn’t want the work of hardwood floors, but do like the look, so I went with the vinyl version, and must say I already love it. While the ‘rug bug’ man was here, I decided to go ahead and do the bathroom, too. That should be completed by Tuesday.  It’s been a lot of work, moving everything out and back in, and it kept me off the computer since Friday. I’ll be playing catch up this week!

Make it a great week, you’ll be glad you did!

No comments: