Sunday, March 27, 2011

Release Week

I’m so excited Wildcat Bride, The Quinter Brides book 5 will be released this Friday, and I want to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to all the people who have emailed me anxiously awaiting the release. I am humbled each time I receive a message from a reader, and can’t thank you enough for reading my stories. Your support is so appreciated. I love to write, but you are the fuel that keeps me going day in and day out.

As this story hits the market, I’m feeling a longing to revisit the Quinter families, and have started considering stories for the second generation…Don’t know where that will take me, but I’ll keep you posted.

Along those lines, recently a reader of this blog emailed to ask what WIP means. I use that as a general reference to my next work in process, and have now created a page on this blog (click WIP under the header picture) to keep readers posted on the stories I’m working on.

And to those of you who have asked about my mother, she is really doing well. Chemo is tough stuff at any age, and I’m very proud of how well she’s tackling it all. I’m also honored to have such a wonderful family. All I have to do is say ‘Grandma’s having a tough day,’ and there are people calling her and stopping to visit within minutes.

I hope you all have a wonderful week, with lots of sunshine and a spring in your step.

2 comments:

Paty Jager said...

Congrats on the upcoming release and other good news!

Catherine Bybee said...

Congrats on yet another release, Lauri.