Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



DH and I went out last night so we wouldn’t need to fight the crowds today. We had a lovely time. I hope you get to spend the day with your special someone.

I received a wonderful review of Wedding Night with the Ranger at e-Harlequin. And you can review the first few pages here if you’d like.

It snowed again this week, and I must admit, I’m glad we are on the downhill side of winter.

The kids are still without an extra car, so I’ve become Isabelle’s personal chauffer—namely for gymnastics and pre-preschool. It’s been very fun, but I know her mommy misses taking her, so I’ll be happy for them when they get everything settled with the insurance company and replace their car.

I’m watching the Daytona 500 right now. I’m so happy the NASCAR season has started!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Paty Jager said...

Congrats on the review!

We have had very little snow here. It's spooky and making summer look way to dry!

Have a great week!