Wednesday, December 29, 2021

New Release!

Marriage or Ruin for the Heiress is now available, and I’m thrilled with the reviews that are coming in for this book.

 A few of them include:

“The first book in the Osterlund Saga series was a story I was not putting down until I was finished. Recommend, and I want to read the next book.”

“I found this book and enjoyable and interesting read with characters I could relate to. Jolie had been from a wealthy family that had fallen on hard times. I found myself admiring her spirit and determination to protect her family. She was a woman who overcame prejudice to become a business woman at a time when women were expected to work only in the home.”

“A well written historical romance with strong realistic characters and an entertaining story line. The author does a fantastic job developing the story and painting her scenes beautifully. She brings tons of humor, adds in the growing relationship and romance and you have a wonderful story.”  

“Loved and recommend this book.”

“This book was so fantastic and I laughed out loud at a lot of the shenanigans going on.”  

“One scene stands out – the marriage run. I thought it was hilarious.”

“Lauri writes where you have to finish the next chapter (or two or three) before falling asleep.”  

“The dialog is snappy, the scenes are funny and the story is fantastic.”


If you are interested in becoming an early reviewer, please email Lauri . Robinson @ gmail.com or private message me on facebook.

 

The second book in the saga, The Heiress and the Baby Boom will be released on January 25! I LOVE her red dress!  

From high school enemies To shotgun wedding!

Growing up, heiress Randi Osterlund found the only person who didn’t care who her parents were was penniless Jason Heim—until a bitter exchange left bad blood between them. Now, years later, Randi needs Jason’s land for a business venture, but the self-made man refuses to sell. There was always something burning between them, and when their arguing turns into one unforgettable night, the consequences risk adding to the ’50s baby boom!

 

 

 

As 2021 comes to an end, I’d like to wish each and every one of you a very happy and prosperous new year.

We will be hosting in 2022 with a family bonfire, even though it looks like the weather will be far below freezing (my phone tells me it will be -7). It’s become a tradition, so we’ll be bundled up, have plenty of warm drinks and mingle inside once the fire dies down.

From all of us to all of you, Cheers to 2022!

No comments: