Thursday, June 7, 2012


Sing to Me, Cowboy Review

Storm Goddess Book Reviews and More posted a wonderful review for Sing to Me, Cowboy today. 

Reviewer Tabitha said, “If you like stories about sexy cowboys with a good sense of humor you will love this story. The whitty banter between Lance and Heather was so engaging. I was laughing aloud at times. Honestly there is nothing I didn’t like about this story.”   

The full review can be read here: http://stormgoddessbookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/review-sing-to-me-cowboy.html?zx=29d79f507dac5cab and I sincerely thank the reviewer for taking the time to read the book and post the review. There are so many wonderful books out there, I’m always thankful when I see someone has taken the time to read one of mine. 

The graduation and wedding last weekend were wonderful, and Papa and I were lucky enough to have overnight guests. (We both needed a nap Sunday afternoon.) 

This weekend we are watching granddog Simba. He’s a full size collie and I can only imagine how warm all that hair is. 

I’m off to play a game of ‘horse’ basketball with Papa and then spend some time in Oklahoma Territory, 1878,with a certain major and his wife. ;)  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: