Thursday, May 31, 2012

So Tiny



I found this tiny guy (or gal, I have no idea) in the woods last weekend. DH and I went up north to decorate the family graves. I’d bought solar lights in 2007 when my Dad died and they are still shining brightly every night. His headstone was the first one to have them, now the cemetery has several sets and makes the peaceful place look even more beautiful at night. 

The property we stay on was original settled by my grandparents, so I’ve been visiting it my entire life, and to my surprise this year I discovered dozens of Yellow Lady Slipper plants. They are so gorgeous, and I can’t believe I’d never noticed them before, other than they only bloom for a short period of time, so I may just never have walked along the right trail at the right time of the year before. 

Our summer is kicking off this weekend with one step-grandson graduating high school on Friday evening and another getting married on Saturday.  

I got back the galley for What a Cowboy Wants, so spent the time driving home from up north reading through that. It’s my next Undone and will be released in September, I believe.  September is also when His Christmas Wish will be released. It’s one story in Harlequin’s Western Christmas Anthology All a Cowboy Wants for Christmas. And in October, Unclaimed Bride will be released. I’ll share covers as soon as I get them.

Right now, I need to get supper on the table and continue with the edits on The Major’s Wife. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, as I know we shall. 

Smile, it looks beautiful on you!