Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Slacking off...


Nope, that’s not why I’m a bit late on the weekly blog. Just been busy. Wedding company stayed most of last week, which was very fun. My oldest brother is a real hoot, and I always love spending time with him and his wife. I’m still pushing hard to meet the Sept. 15th deadline, I received the galley for Inheriting a Bride (will be released in March), and I had a request for a full manuscript, so that meant a quick read through to make sure it was ready to go. Excuses, I know, but it all good and fun, and kept me from updating my blog. 

Sheriff McBride was re-released today from the Wild Rose Press! Yippee. As I’ve mentioned before, this story was originally part of the Lawmen and Outlaws anthology.  And Saturday, What a Cowboy Wants, will be released from Harlequin in their Undone line. 


Today was also my oldest granddaughter’s first day of Kindergarten! It was so exciting!

One last thing, I just have to share this picture from the wedding. It’s just so adorable!

No comments: